We have a collaborative Pre-K classroom with Randolph County Schools. Any child who is 4-years-old by September 1st is eligible to apply. There is no cost for the program during Pre-K hours. We have wrap-around child care for any working parent who needs it and accept Mountain Heart or Private Pay. If you are interested in more information, contact the Home Ties Director at 304.636.9450.
- Highly Qualified Staff
- Kindergarten readiness skills
- High Scope Curriculum
- Small group, large group and individualized activities
- Daily opportunities for experiences in Language & Literacy, Mathematics, Science, Physical Health, the Arts, Social Studies, Social Emotional Development
- Nutritious Meals & Snacks
Days & Hours
Randolph County Pre-K programs operate Monday through Thursday from 8:30 - 3:30. We offer before school care beginning at 6:45am and after school care until 5:30pm. Child care is available on Fridays and out of school days for any child enrolled in our program.
Randolph County has application days each year in January or February. Parents must provide the following items when applying:
- Live birth certificate from Charleston (click here)
- Yellow or green immunization card from Doctor
- Health Check Form from Doctor (click here)
- Income verification (W2, 6-months pay stubs or 1040)
Enrollment in WV Pre-K Programs is voluntary; however, once a child is enrolled, regular attendance is critical if children are to benefit from the program.
Click here to download application health screening form
How to Apply
If your child will be 4 years old by August 31, 2015, they will be eligible for Pre-K services. If you would like to complete an application for your child, please call the relevant phone number for your area:
Midland & Harman
Third Ward & Coalton
Beverly, North & Jennings Randolph
Homestead and George Ward
Youth Health Service